Take advantage of WealthEngine’s integration with ClearView to take your prospect research and wealth-screening efforts to the next level. WealthEngine uses wealth scores and propensity-to-give ratings to accurately identify your best donors and prospects. Prospect records in ClearView are sent to WealthEngine for screening either individually or by a mass export of data. The resulting information, such as net worth and giving trends, updates ClearView’s prospect records in real time and displays on the Prospect Summary tabs. In addition, ClearView automatically creates a Research List record for all data received from WealthEngine.
WealthEngine services vary depending on the type of subscription. For more information, contact your Account Manager
Screening Prospects with WealthEngine
Prospect research with WealthEngine can be done a few different ways in ClearView, depending on your subscription.
- From a WealthEngine Info Prospect Summary View tab, use the “Send to Wealth Screening” link to send an individual prospect record for screening. This option is available to clients subscribing to WealthEngine’s ProspectLink service. See “To screen and update a prospect record” on the About WealthEngine Info Tab for more information.
- From the Quick Actions menu of a prospect record, use the WealthEngine WebConnect service. WebConnect takes you into the WealthEngine database to view screening results. WealthEngine searches for the prospect and immediately displays a summary of findings on a dashboard. WebConnect gives you access to detailed information related to everything from net worth and gift capacity rating to lifestyle attributes. This option is available to clients subscribing to WealthEngine’s WebConnect service and is also included with a subscription to WealthEngine’s ProspectLink service.
- Export a batch file containing a number of prospect records to WealthEngine at once. Results are returned in a file, which is loaded into ClearView. This service requires a special contract with WealthEngine. For more information, contact your Account Manager.
WealthEngine Updates in ClearView
Prospect Summary tabs
Two ClearView Prospect Summary tabs display results of WealthEngine screening: WealthEngine Info and Prospect Research–WealthEngine.
- The WealthEngine Info Tab is available to users with a ProspectLink subscription. In addition to containing the “Send to Wealth Screening” link, this tab displays standard screening information from the most recent request for the prospect you’re currently viewing. The data obtained from WealthEngine displays in the format you set using the Settings gear on this tab. See About the WealthEngine Info Tab for more information.
- The Prospect Research–WealthEngine tab does not require a subscription but displays results from a contracted batch screening service. If you do not use batch screening but have ProspectLink, results from the most recent request for the prospect you’re currently viewing will display here as well as on the WealthEngine Info tab. The results display in the format you set using the Settings gear on this tab. See About the WealthEngine Prospect Research Tab for more information.
Research List Record
Accessed from the Go To menu on a prospect record, Research List is a repository of all data collected from WealthEngine screenings and other research sources. Updating ClearView’s prospect record with WealthEngine’s screening results automatically creates a research list record for each individual field of collected data. You can use this for future queries and reports. See Research List for more information.
Screening and Updating a Prospect Record
To perform a wealth screening for an individual prospect and update their record, see the “To screen and update a prospect record” link in the About WealthEngine Info Tab documentation.
To learn more about WealthEngine, visit their website